Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

SLING-N-SHOT
Thanks D. They are super easy and just work
How much harder is this larger cord to tie up with good and tight knots over regular 550 Paracord ?
( and what knot or weave are you using Jon ? )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **

Registered
Love me some slingshots.
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How much harder is this larger cord to tie up with good and tight knots over regular 550 Paracord ?
( and what knot or weave are you using Jon ? )

Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **
I believe I sent you some really thick blue stuff sometime ago that possibly was lost with that other stuff in the package now that I think about it if you don't have it. But it's not hard at all this one is your normal 550 I just used three strands and it's still not as thick as that one single strand of the gray stuff I use but I like the way it ties up and it being thicker like that gives it a whole different feel.

SLING-N-SHOT
I believe I sent you some really thick blue stuff sometime ago that possibly was lost with that other stuff in the package now that I think about it if you don't have it. But it's not hard at all this one is your normal 550 I just used three strands and it's still not as thick as that one single strand of the gray stuff I use but I like the way it ties up and it being thicker like that gives it a whole different feel.
Yeah, you sure did Jon, I鈥檒l play around with it some.

Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **

Registered
Love me some slingshots.
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah, you sure did Jon, I鈥檒l play around with it some.

Darrell Allen

** SlingLyfe Band Up **
Awesome! Yeah mess around with it and you can always remove the inner strings and it works way easier but you loose the thickness and I do a snake knot because it's all I know and it works well for this haha

Registered
Love me some slingshots.
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, I like the triple cord thickness handle idea but would have to incorporate a little add-on side pinky lanyard loop like this one on my axe.
View attachment 374846
Heck yeah man try it out sometime. I'm not much of a lanyard guy but I like the idea for sure.

Registered
Love me some slingshots.
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
got a pretty good look with 2 strands,will give the 3 a try in a couple days,guess i;ll hae to make another "head" for the snake,lol
Nice man! Only thing I can recommend is make sure the hole on your frame is big enough to take that many stands lol it's a b**** trying to get them through especially the thicker stuff.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts