Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bougt some paracord today, to try to make some lenyard stuff.
first i built a monkey fist, inside is a .75 leadball.. this paracord is a pretty nice stuff, it works excelent!

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
COOOOOOOOOOL! Shooter Duuude!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea, a kind of spare bullet in the monkey fist, to prevent getting fisted. the monkey fist is able to destroy a coconut.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yes sir, I'm usually always within reach of paracord..
Love it.

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
Very nice!!!!
I love para-cord stuff but I confess I'm not very good at it. My son made me a monkey fist to use as a closer for a bracelet. He did a great job. It takes a keen mind and patience to do those kind of knots and braiding.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this paracord stuff is addictive, i´ve ordered some to make simple wristslings with a simple knot, i looked at u tube what they do with this stuff, so i´ve built my first monkeyfist, then i´ve seen some bracelets, and decide trying it. seeing a dude on u tube wrapping a knivehandel with, so the idee came to wrap the cattyhandel with. i find i looks a bit like a skorpion, so i´ve tryed to make a more scorpion look

·
Registered
855 Posts
It takes a keen mind and patience to do those kind of knots and braiding.
Indeed. I love all the fancy paracord work people are doing nowadays, but I just don't seem to have a natural talent for it. Anything more complex than, say, a constrictor knot seems to make my mind freeze up in total confusion.
I do have quite a bit of paracord, and I keep trying, so who knows, maybe I'll improve over time. Until then, I salute guys like Baum who are really good at it. Very nice, Baum!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts