Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Shooter
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i shot a coke can at 250 ft today, took 3 shots and the fourth nailed it, i used a hex nut for ammo , i walked out the door without practicing that day before the video

·
Shooter
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Shooter
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
'sigh' dgui if you'd like one of these instead of a bb shooter your most welcome

·
Super Moderator
10,991 Posts
O.K., you guys .... ENOUGH already!!!! You are making the rest of us feel totally inadequate ... at least I feel totally inadequate when I see stuff like this! What the heck ... I may as well just hang all my slingshots up on the wall.

You are truly amazing ... fantastic shooting.

Cheers ...... Charles

·
Shooter
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
O.K., you guys .... ENOUGH already!!!! You are making the rest of us feel totally inadequate ... at least I feel totally inadequate when I see stuff like this! What the heck ... I may as well just hang all my slingshots up on the wall.

You are truly amazing ... fantastic shooting.

Cheers ...... Charles
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH lol sorrry
, thanks for the kind words

·
Resigned
5,563 Posts
RyShot, That's how I do it, Cold no warm up and it works. Warming up gives too much of a distraction. No, I wants the BB Shooter you have. That's what I wants. Your better than the Big Dogs and with a Hex Nut at that. I think I will try it with a Rock.

·
Shooter
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
RyShot, That's how I do it, Cold no warm up and it works. Warming up gives too much of a distraction. No, I wants the BB Shooter you have. That's what I wants. Your better than the Big Dogs and with a Hex Nut at that. I think I will try it with a Rock.
ill send you some hex nuts, ill let u try it
ok bb shooters fine
cant wait for the vid haha

·
No other shooting sport compares.
6,516 Posts
I also never thought to hold the hex nut like that in the pouch. I always held it flat, I wonder if that affects accuracy?

·
Shooter
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Nice shot with a hexnut!!

Regards
Torsten
thanks, every ammo is easy to use once u know how its going to behave in the air....

·
Super Moderator
6,633 Posts
Man, you guys are the real deal! I love it!!!! Flatband

·
Premium Member
4,030 Posts
Good shot Man!
That's the only style of pfs I can shoot well, I'm glad you're getting good use out of the design as well!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts