Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
418 Posts
So the pfs is basically an instinct shooter not really card splitting accuracy slingshot right? Not B.B. pfs but 9.5+ ammo
Now I know there might be a few but in General ?
I am just getting to the point of not hitting my hand so you can feel it when you're right on but I don't know if I'd be hitting matches
Just seems like more control with forks
But that's why am asking the question school me boys ? I have two pfs's
two bone grip pfs gonna keep the black extra flex but think I'm gonna trade the camo one
It's a right hand hold for lefty's
if somebody's got something as nice as a bone grip maybe we can talk I'll put it in the trade section when I make that move but I'm ready to talk
Open ! Also the black smooth finish wide frame
Up for trade ? Last one made that's smooth
Right hand hold for lefty's
I'll put them on the trade site new !
And how do we do pic's
I would love to show my range and slings so how ?
I'm not the sharpest knife in the kitchen but I do know what bathroom to use
Just need a little help
To day is my birthday lol

·
Ray Rowden
2,428 Posts
Happy birthday!

You cover a lot of ground in this thread, but I'll take a swipe at a couple of issues.

I aim with the PFS, and every other slingshot, if I want to hit anything.

I shoot with a little more precision with traditional slingshots than with a picklefork, but not much more. I shoot more often with traditional forks, also.

But that's just my experience. To each, their own.

To upload photos in a reply, click on the "More Reply Options" button below the text box. Then go to the bottom where you Choose File of your photo, then Attach This File.

Attaching a photo to a new thread is similar.

Keep Shooting!

·
Premium Member
2,876 Posts
When I shoot pfs I aim to a certain extent. I'm always focused on my target with any slingshot and my frame/forks is always in my peripheral vision. Technically I shoot instinctive, but you always see your frame and your mind knows where it should be in relation to your target. For instance....4"wide frame my target is half way down my top fork, 3 1/4" frame my target is on the tip of my fork, and pfs the knuckle of my index finger is my elevation guide. Hope that makes sense.

As for posting pics, are you using the mobile version?? It sucks. Scroll down to the bottom and Click on full version. Then you'll see what Ray is saying.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Idaho...try this

E-mail it to yourself. Once there, download it to your 'puter. Go there (mine end up in "my pictures"),find and open up photo. Now go back to the forum and attach that file to your post. Most kids can do that after ten minutes tinkering with your phone/computer. We Idahoans take a little longer. Might want to find a kid.

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm getting there just can't find point of aim yet not that know what the hell I'm doing lol
Getting more consistent and a lot closer hitting targets sometimes but not hitting my hand
I ll get there next year at this time I will be doing real well with it
Just different

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So still 1 foot to the left
Started to use my knuckle as elevation and then noticed I wasn't looking at the band because they're so close together I didn't think about looking at them being straight or not think my hand was canted anyways started working on that started getting a lot closer took a break
Going to go shoot the Hathcock now

1 - 8 of 8 Posts