Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m sure this question has been discussed before???? but I want to ask one more time???? when shooting tubes on a PFS are the larger tubes for helping the ammo over the PFS, and protection? If it’s for protection, I will have my PFS powder coated

·
Registered
625 Posts
Tag I just started messing with tubes and I like them but the boys are spot on, without the larger tube to protect they don't last. And having them break out at the frame is not good. I quit shooting the PFS I had tubes on until Pat sent me the large tubes. Now I am back in business and like AZ stinger said they keep the tubes in the position for the next shot. Its a huge difference, get yourself some over size tubes. I bought a whole roll of 3060 and using them a couple inches at a time like this Ill have it forever. PM me your address and Ill send you some of it when it show's up.

Reactions: MakoPat and Tag

·
Premium Member
8,097 Posts
If you set up a pfs with single tubes with a loop at the end, which I'm assuming is what you have in mind from the picture, you're much more likely to get a fork or hand hit because the tubes will draw back in line with where the loop goes through, which is below the top of the fork.
Just tie on some tubes or flats, man! No need to reinvent the wheel here. People have been shooting pfs for a good while and there's plenty of info on how to do it.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Tag, I will bee send you a package tomorrow. I will put in a couple of pfs band sets. I love tying 'em and I just got some new materials.
I love pfs and just want to share my happiness...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts