Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold one of my pistols that means I got sling cash
Lol
I will be running a thorough complete background check on a lot of you just want to let you know
This is an official notice . Lol
Got a few indestructible ones I want to buy and then I think I want to get one to two pretty ones
Going to work on my own natural forks if I can find any wood found an apple tree that's down giving away but it's 60 miles away up here so I don't want natural slings
Bocote !!!!
Ranger vs j5joey I like them both but I don't need two of the same size I don't know which one it was too big or not still looking on that
Anyways just bragging you guys not Offen I get to have play money . When I started this Hobbie I gave myself a certain amount I did ok for me lol but ended up buying three slingshots for other people also gave them away as gifts so ran over my budget lol

·
Registered
932 Posts
Haha, I’m a bit confused... are you looking for a maker for some slings... or are you just looking for some suggestions?

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol
I only need one or two just
Having fun I was hoping somebody would throw a Bocote one at me ?!
No I know what I'm looking for
Just wanted the makers to know we're out her looking
There are so many varieties in so many different types and hands and bands and everything I don't think anybody could say here pick this one .
Love seeing
And probably because of this maker site and other makers sites I have picked the ones I like more than going to the site and seeing the ones they shoot
Just letting everybody know that their hobby and what they do is appreciated

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
The G10 Ranger 2020s can be any dimension you want... but the standard OTT one is 3.5 inches wide, the Universal is 4 inches wide.

I can also do any length or fork tip style prefer as well.

r1.jpg

rott1.jpg

·
Banned
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bill that black one style is on my list don't know if I like the pinky hole or the ring finger hole or my biggest fear is the scout XL did not fit me correctly Palms completely in the wrong spot and the shape of this is somewhat sshame strait down
I have your hatchcock sniper target love it I don't know if it's the bands I have on it but it is becoming one of my more accurate shooters The dang thing just stretches my hand out Almost maybe to the limit but a little fat for me can't quite get a full good grip it seemed like if it was thinner It would be the cats meow But still love it .
Did buy a sniper frame template and G 10 slabs just in case I found some cool botcote wood I love the frame

So back to ranger
It's on my list The opfs and slightly larger size seems to tickle my fancy
So I do want one just I don't know if I wanna buy the polyurethane version are the 2020 carbon top line one yet
I ll be in Touch either way

·
Banned
418 Posts
Lol
Really Bill the problem is you have like four of them that I want
Lol
I cannot decide between the Ranger and the small little top shot in the little handheld ones you have couple frames you have so I will be talking to you
dang you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts