Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Good decision to cut them down, looks a lot more useful now. I use camo wrap for my frames, amazing stuff as it's stretchy, magically grips to itself, gives good grip yet you can unwrap it anytime you like with no loss of adhesion, highly recommended.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good decision to cut them down, looks a lot more useful now. I use camo wrap for my frames, amazing stuff as it's stretchy, magically grips to itself, gives good grip yet you can unwrap it anytime you like with no loss of adhesion, highly recommended.
Thanks for the tip, hadn't thought of anything else for wraps. (y)

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Nope, not a bait sling. It came with a pouch for hurling regular slingshot ammo. Plus its made pretty sturdy for stronger bands. :) I'm sure it's a regular normal slingshot lol
No I wasn't dissing it buddy just thought with the high forks like that. That's usually how bait cattys are 🎯👍👊👌🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No I wasn't dissing it buddy just thought with the high forks like that. That's usually how bait cattys are 🎯👍👊👌🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
No worries dint think anything of it because I've seen many bait slings look that way too. With the slim plastic and all. But I guess bait slings have much wider forks for the big scoop of bait. and a special pouch for it. :) And I dint think about it, but there are probably some really good quality bait slings out there. But I don't fish so.. lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts