Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
our condolences and sympathy to you and his family. Prayers and Positive Energys coming at you all.

·
Premium Member
11,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It’s been a very emotional past few days for the people of this community. Mr. Haas was a Superintendent of our school for several years, while he was there, he made a very positive impact on everyone. He walked the school hallways every day to make sure everyone was doing well. His contribution to this community will last for years to come. I keep hearing people’s comments that cause me to remind myself to do the best I can do not to get caught up in focusing on things that don’t really matter. As much as Mr. Haas did for his family and others, I would be willing to bet, he wished he could do more .

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
985 Posts
Sorry to hear of his passing Tag. I will keep him, his family, and the community in my prayers. Also a good reminder. Thank you.

Reactions: Tag

·
Premium Member
11,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
As individuals we may not realize the positive impact we have on other people’s lives. This community will not fully realize all the positive impact Mr. Haas and his family have on this community for a long time. Everyday someone will realize something they took for granted that the Haas family done to help this community in one way or another. Mrs. Haas has four children to raise on her own. Mrs. Haas was an amazing stay at home Mother, plus she has baby sit for two of my great nieces. As of now,it looks like ole Uncle Tom (tag) is the official kid sitter I’m sure the girls will steer me down the right path❤

1 - 11 of 11 Posts