Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

as i got 5 feet of thera band gold, i decided to make another slingshot from a natural fork, so i could test a light setup for plinking whith 5/8" marbles.
Here it is, on the left:

i also equiped my old faithfull fork with a hunter band set.

Similar in size, i am very pleased to shoot them both.

I don't regret my purchase of gold thera band, i am astonished by the results, really nice

Joe

·
"Southern Flip Style"
2,647 Posts
Very Nice Joesph!!!! I like theraband....in fact I think I like it better the more I've used it.
Awesome Naturals you've put it on too!!!!

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
Real nice forks. The ammo holder is nice, too. Good work, mate.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the nice comments.

I don't have the your skill to make a nice board cut, then i rely on mother nature to give me nice forks, but they are so rare

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Very cool looking slingshots J.C. ! I like the one on the right the best, but both are shooters to be proud of.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the one on the right is made of a root from a dead bush?
It was lying on the ground, dirty, covered with a coating of dry black mud.

I took the time to wash it, carve it and then polish it, and now, it is my favorite shooter

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
Video of those two fine shooters in action would be nice to see.
I would like to have some video too, but i have to find someone to hold the cam.
My dog is not so cooperative

[/quote]

jajajaja! El secreto está en que lean un par de veces los manuales de la cámara jajajaja!

Que bonitas horquetas y coincido con el gusto forero, la derecha se ve especial mi amigo.

jajajaja! The secret is in which read the manuals of the camera a pair of times jajajaja!

That pretty forks and I agree with the jurisdictional taste, the right is special my friend.

Chepo

1 - 13 of 13 Posts