Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello sir thank you for the slingshot one of many I've purchased from you not to mention the scorpion and few others. I wanted the boyshot for pocket carry I'm truck driver delivering produce here in central valley california Fresno County so I always run into rabbits and doves on the farms. I'll take your advice on the inside of the forks needing more work might be cutting into the tubes I have a variable speed dremel just scared of ruining such a mice frame again thank you so much awesome service and products from you and Daranda.

· Premium Member
4,128 Posts
Hello sir thank you for the slingshot one of many I've purchased from you not to mention the scorpion and few others. I wanted the boyshot for pocket carry I'm truck driver delivering produce here in central valley california Fresno County so I always run into rabbits and doves on the farms. I'll take your advice on the inside of the forks needing more work might be cutting into the tubes I have a variable speed dremel just scared of ruining such a mice frame again thank you so much awesome service and products from you and Daranda.
Thanks again Man!

Dremel and others make some very small sanding sleeves that are less than 1/4" diameter... That's what I'd use, they're inexpensive and won't remove to much material to quickly

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.