Slingshots Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Thanks for the link, I didn't know this store. Nice because they also have Scorpio, which interests me too.
Top notch frames made by a Guinness World Record holder with slingshots.

You'd be hard pressed to find better.

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got my ttf mini taurus today. I was very happy with the quality of such an inexpensive slingshot. I changed the pouch for a larger one and started shooting. It was spot on for me right off the bat. I use a ear anchor also. Very pleased with my purchase.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Unfortunately, the Polish Post lost the package somewhere and the slingshots did not reach me.

And I was so happy to be able to shot them :mad: :iono:

·
Registered
481 Posts
very nice review i've been looking for a slingshot for my wife with very small hands i think that i'll try this

·
Registered
17 Posts
PocketPredator.com
I ordered from this site. Unfortunately, they shipped the package as unregistered, making it impossible to track. I couldn't even file a complaint, because only the sender could do it due to the status of the package. I have asked for it several times in the e-mails. But somehow I didn't get an answer.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Target today was a bottle cap at 20 yards. The posted video was my first try at the cap. I had a later attempt that gave 2 consecutive hits right away but unfortunately I wasn't recording. At the end of the posted video I added a few other hits that were recorded.

Today was a good shooting day. I doubt I could hit a cap every day but then I have never tried that small a target at 20. Some days everything just comes together.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I have been working on getting accuracy badges. Today I used my Taurus TTF to hit 3/5 then 4/5 on a 2 1/16" target at 10 meters. If I measured correctly I believe this is 1/16" smaller than the protruding lip on top of a soda can. Love the way the Taurus works for me and getting better slowly as I find more time to practice. Maybe try for 5/5 at 10m and some longer distances soon.

The video shows the target shooting and finishes with some can bashing. Apologies, video is a bit long even with some accelerated parts. Anyone with form / technique hints from video greatly appreciated.

And it is amazing how big a can looks from 25 feet after shooting ~2" circles from 33 feet. I ended the can bashing after knocking the can off the hanger instead of filming all the way to a complete cut.

I will be submitting video to the competitions forum to see if it passes muster and earns a badge. Even though I don't plan on tournaments because I think my competing days are behind me I love the idea of the badges as challenges to push myself with.

Attachments

·
aka CYBORG
1,947 Posts
I have been working on getting accuracy badges. Today I used my Taurus TTF to hit 3/5 then 4/5 on a 2 1/16" target at 10 meters. If I measured correctly I believe this is 1/16" smaller than the protruding lip on top of a soda can. Love the way the Taurus works for me and getting better slowly as I find more time to practice. Maybe try for 5/5 at 10m and some longer distances soon.

The video shows the target shooting and finishes with some can bashing. Apologies, video is a bit long even with some accelerated parts. Anyone with form / technique hints from video greatly appreciated.

And it is amazing how big a can looks from 25 feet after shooting ~2" circles from 33 feet. I ended the can bashing after knocking the can off the hanger instead of filming all the way to a complete cut.

I will be submitting video to the competitions forum to see if it passes muster and earns a badge. Even though I don't plan on tournaments because I think my competing days are behind me I love the idea of the badges as challenges to push myself with.

Enjoyable video, good chootin'. You and Northerner are very convincing TTF Taurus advocates.

21 - 40 of 50 Posts