Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Resigned
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I haven't had much time to make slingshots for a while, Ive been working my backside off paying for my wife's new car.

Whenever Ive had a bit of spare time Ive been working on pocket shooters.

I scaled down the ergo in my avatar its in the picture with my second Tex classic, this is also a little smaller than the original.

The others are just various stages I went through trying to come up with a little pocket hunter. the last and largest picture is what I ended up with. It may not be pretty but I like it, and for me the accuracy is outstanding.

Ive already had a couple of rats with it in the barn, and with any luck I will be able to make a dent in the Rabbit population at the weekend.

Martin

·
Registered
606 Posts
I love your ergo designed slingshots Martin and i really love the scaled down pocket versions. Outstanding work again two thumbs up

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,144 Posts
Great work Martin ! Love the ultra low forks on the last one too.

·
Super Moderator
7,043 Posts
First picture- the one on the right please. If it's causing you storage problems Martin , I will be very glad to take it off your hands. I do know having many slingshots is tough but we all must make sacrifices. I will make the sacrifice and find enough space for that one. It's tough but I'm willing to do it. HAH! Great fork Bud!!!! Excellent work!!
Flatband

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.