Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I'm sure your probably getting tired of seeing these types of frames all the time. But these will be the last of these I'll post for a while.... I promise:)

Just thought I would show these. I got a request for these smaller versions of the thumper and heavy hitter.
I think they came out pretty neat. They are exactly 20% smaller and have the target side of the palm swell milled down a bit so if slips right in a pocket. I also put a lanyard hole as these will be a bit harder to hold on to.

They still have a nice solid feel but aren't much bigger than an iPhone. Thanks for looking Hand Finger Wood Thumb Tool
Tableware Tool Finger Thumb Household hardware
Tableware Kitchen utensil Natural material Metal Aluminium
Tableware Drinkware Stemware Dishware Fluid
Tableware Drinkware Stemware Fluid Gas

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,101 Posts
Agree with @Tony the slinger......love those smaller frames Shane, very nice.

** still haven't had a chance to band my larger one up yet due to repetitive 14 hr days, but can't wait till I can **
Thank you Darrell, your a busy man. I don't know how you do it. A ten hour day and my brain is in shutdown mode lol

·
Premium Member
3,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dude! We never get tired of looking at slingshots. Especially yours. Those are gorgeous so keep em comin!!
Those will slip right into your pocket. I'd have to take my belt in a notch. LoL
Thanks Joe!! Sometimes I feel like I'm polluting the site with the same stuff all the time.

I don't need to tighten my belt. This married life and kids is doing that for me:)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts