1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
475 Posts
This is a great little frame, I got mine set up with duel blue theraband 12/1/2 inch long tapered for sending scorching fast 8mm because of the ring you can hold it with a lighter grip & it allows some recoil to be tamed making it so very fast bands can be used with no hand slap. Testing with a shorter bands 10 inchs produced hand slaps with my other frames but this frame it was minimal.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Wood Art Creative arts Sculpture Clay
Body jewelry Jewellery Art Font Creative arts
Body jewelry Creative arts Jewellery Natural material Electric blue

I modified mine, And I love it.. (new daily carry/camping)

I took the ties off the flat bands and did a ball bearing loop through the hole for thera band gold.

I have shot 3/8 and dollar store white marbles from this monster.

Very comfortable, and I love adore the multiple band/tube set up. Especially the compact-ability of it.

You are the most generous slinger Ive ever met. Thank you.

Could you supply 1 or two band sets and a few small ammo? Maybe with simple instructions ? I would love to donate Band/tube sets or what ever you need. Im right behind you in showing people this great simple life style / sport / hobby / addiction / savior / meditation tool / life skill.

Attachments

·
Registered
475 Posts
attachicon.gif
DSCF3200.JPG
attachicon.gif
DSCF3198.JPG
attachicon.gif
DSCF3197.JPG

I took the ties off the flat bands and did a ball bearing loop through the hole for thera band gold.

Very comfortable, and I love adore the multiple band/tube set up. Especially the compact-ability of it.

Could you supply 1 or two band sets and a few small ammo? Maybe with simple instructions ? I would love to donate Band/tube sets or what ever you need. Im right behind you in showing people this great simple life style / sport / hobby / addiction / savior / meditation tool / life skill.
That looks amazing! I am going to try the bearing mod, I was going to use nut bolt and washer attachment. But beautiful work on the scales.

·
Master of Swine Fu
3,050 Posts
attachicon.gif
DSCF3200.JPG
attachicon.gif
DSCF3198.JPG
attachicon.gif
DSCF3197.JPG

SWEET

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.