Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Mojave Mo
5,318 Posts
I'm going to go look. I still think of a pouch as anything with elastic tied to it. In the almost 3 years on The Forum I have collected a pound of pouches in trades. They all came from dedicated and skilled shooters. I'm still trying to figure out 'my' material, size and feel. My best pouch as a kid was the tongue of a Converse shoe!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
12,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Skard. I just received 4 pouches from Bill and Daranda I haven’t tried them, but they feel great. The sizing for me is excellent, and the leather is very pliable. I’m very interested in trying one without the center hole.

·
Premium Member
12,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I was totally shocked when I shot the textured pouch without the center hole. I love them To be honest I wouldn’t have given a second thought to a pouch without a center hole. Each one of us have our preferences, so the following is my personal opinion, I hope you all try these pouches out and let me know what you think. I have one question, a lot of the time I shoot slightly to the left. With the no center hole the ammo flew straighter. Just a coincidence or maybe it helpes my style of shooting.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Well I was totally shocked when I shot the textured pouch without the center hole. I love them To be honest I wouldn't have given a second thought to a pouch without a center hole. Each one of us have our preferences, so the following is my personal opinion, I hope you all try these pouches out and let me know what you think. I have one question, a lot of the time I shoot slightly to the left. With the no center hole the ammo flew straighter. Just a coincidence or maybe it helpes my style of shooting.
My only guess is that when you use a pouch with a hole, you place the ammo where it SHOULD go. When you use a pouch without a hole, you place it where it NEEDS to go.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.