Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
It has been too long! So here it is, a pair of Weaver slingshots in copper, one a bit smoother the other trying to show off every little detail. Just experiments, but I'm extremely happy with how they came out. There are always a few little details I'd improve next time around, but I really love the less polished one that shows so many intricate surface details.

IMG_20181015_105728546EDITED.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Is there anyway you can post a video of how you hold and shoot the Weaver I been interested in it ever since you posted the first one.

Reactions: STO

·
Premium Member
3,228 Posts
I have carried my weaver everyday since I got it. I have shot it most days
... 3rd set of thin bands on it now.

STO! These two are just amazing. I often take off the bands and ask people what it is... the response vary widely, but most people think it is a bottle opener and people who know me assume it is an ancient martial weapon of some sort... then I tie one the bands and let em try it.
Just a fun very pocketable design.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
STO, awesome work! I love micro shooters and I still think that's one of the most unique shooters I've seen when you first came out with them.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Awesome work man those are awesome! Do you sell the weaver in other (maybe inexpensive? ) matierials?

Sent using two thumbs and Tapatalk.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Awesome work man those are awesome! Do you sell the weaver in other (maybe inexpensive? ) matierials?

Check out his website, looks like he's got a 25 dollar 3d printed one.
*Mouth watering*

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Link? :O

& thanks!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts