Cold - I am from Europe1621.92%
Cold - I am from America3446.58%
Cold - I am from Asia22.74%
Beer? Yuck!1317.81%

·
Premium Member
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have some European employees and they tell me that they prefer their beer warm. Now, everyone I know here in the States likes their beer cold. So I thought I would post a poll to see what everyone prefers.

·
Registered
4,664 Posts
I am not familiar with beer served room temperature. Dragonmaster hit on what I've heard, it has to do with the individual beer. I can say from experience that some beers aren't bad as they warm up whereas others are less appealing.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm from England and I've yet to meet a person who likes room temp beer and if I did I'd think them wierd! C'mon, warm beer? It'd make me puke my guts up!

·
Registered
285 Posts
...I'm guessing this little guy just ate a pepperoni pizza...
heh. Many years ago, while homeported out of New Bedford -- I discovered that there can be a horrid -- almost putrid -- vile "aromatic" stench to some beers that are not served cold enough!

...Although it was maintaining a cult following even in the early 60's -- the worst beer I have ever smelled (or tasted) when not served ice cold was Narragansett Beer!

"...one small Nary, please!"

...Oh, and the best "warm" beer at that time was Rheingold Beer -- but it's prolly long gone now?!

·
Super Moderator
7,132 Posts
Well, I no longer drink but when I did ,it wasn't Beer(Yuck!). My favorite drink (has been for many years) is authentic ICE COLD Birch Beer. Drinks for me are either ICE COLD ( soda,Chocolate Milk etc) or boiling hot ( Coffee, Tea, Soup etc). There is no luke warm or room temperature in my dictionary!!!
Flatband

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.