Cold - I am from Europe1621.92%
Cold - I am from America3446.58%
Cold - I am from Asia22.74%
Beer? Yuck!1317.81%

·
SSF Founder
5,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have some European employees and they tell me that they prefer their beer warm. Now, everyone I know here in the States likes their beer cold. So I thought I would post a poll to see what everyone prefers.

·
Registered
855 Posts
I'm not really a drinker, but on the rare occasion I do have a brewskie I like it as cold as possible without being frozen solid.

·
Banned
1,015 Posts
I'm A.B.G. American born germen and it depends on the beer realy most American beers dont taste that great worm but thats been changing in the last few years. So for myself the best beer tastes great worm.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Beer Yuck, Ok not really I do like a cold Harp or Kilian's from time to time, but when I drink I want to drink,so single malt is my choice.

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
BUD LIGHT COLD AS ICE !

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'm from England and I've yet to meet a person who likes room temp beer and if I did I'd think them wierd! C'mon, warm beer? It'd make me puke my guts up!

·
Registered
286 Posts
...I'm guessing this little guy just ate a pepperoni pizza...
heh. Many years ago, while homeported out of New Bedford -- I discovered that there can be a horrid -- almost putrid -- vile "aromatic" stench to some beers that are not served cold enough!

...Although it was maintaining a cult following even in the early 60's -- the worst beer I have ever smelled (or tasted) when not served ice cold was Narragansett Beer!

"...one small Nary, please!"

...Oh, and the best "warm" beer at that time was Rheingold Beer -- but it's prolly long gone now?!

·
Super Moderator
6,602 Posts
Well, I no longer drink but when I did ,it wasn't Beer(Yuck!). My favorite drink (has been for many years) is authentic ICE COLD Birch Beer. Drinks for me are either ICE COLD ( soda,Chocolate Milk etc) or boiling hot ( Coffee, Tea, Soup etc). There is no luke warm or room temperature in my dictionary!!!
Flatband

1 - 20 of 86 Posts