Joerg - Sling-X-Bow2419.35%
Rayshot - Midnight Blue75.65%
Smitty - Hickory Natural64.84%
Bunny Buster - Full Blown Ergo1814.52%

·
SSF Founder
5,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Vote for your favorite! Voting will end on 07/16/10.

1. Papa Total Loss - Starship
PTL.jpg

2. Jim Harris - Element Pocket Shooter
Jim.jpg

3. Martin - Oak and Micarta
Martin.jpg

4. Joerg - Sling-X-Bow
Joerg.JPG

5. Rayshot - Midnight Blue
Rayshot.jpg

6. Smitty - Hickory Natural
Smitty.JPG

7. Bunny Buster - Full Blown Ergo
Bunny.JPG

Attachments

·
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
1,426 Posts
Oooh so many good nominations this month!

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
God I think this is the hardest yet so many great slingshots, Papa's has to have the highest cool factor, Jeorg's for the I would love to have it factor..etc. etc. But in the end I have to go with Rayshots midnite blue, how can you not vote for slingshot that looks loke it's carved out of a big sapphire?

Reactions: FairGumRN

·
Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
11,245 Posts
This month was darn tough to decide... and if you go back, there were others that didn't get nominated that could've. Boy what a month!

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
This month was darn tough to decide... and if you go back, there were others that didn't get nominated that could've. Boy what a month!
Right now there's 5 candidates with 10 or more votes and the leader has 13. That's real close!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I think and feel that the Element Pocket Shooter makes it with the merging of the traditionally tested slingshot design with that of modern materials and superb craftsmanship, without much of the unnecessary frills, bells or whistles of non-traditional (and oftentimes overdone) designs.

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
These are some of the nicest slingshots I have seen. So much talent it seems a shame to pick just one. But I like Jim Harris's I enjoy old school wood with modern day materials. But they all get my vote.

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
It is a sad day when only 20% of our membership votes on something as fun as slingshot of the month. I wonder why you would want to be a member and not have any effect on its' content, or results.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.