Bunnybuster - Laminate for AaronC54.85%
Foreigner - Natural Y65.83%
Martin - Ash Fork1514.56%
Jim Harris - Lemon Creme98.74%
Joerg- Compass on Steroids1615.53%

·
SSF Founder
5,225 Posts
Vote for your favorite! Voting will end on 04/12/10.

The lucky winner will receive:

The prizes for the winner (from our very generous vendors) are as follows:
--3 Sets of Express Bands from Tex-Shooter
--1 Pocket Shooter from Flatband
--1 Cherry Laminate TTF from Bunny Buster

ZDP-189 - The Shootist
ZDP.jpg

Pallan65 - Classic Bamboo
Bamboo.JPG

Bunnybuster - Laminate for AaronC
AaronC.JPG

Foreigner - Natural "Y"
Foreigner.JPG

Martin - Ash Fork
Martin.jpg

Jim Harris - Lemon Creme
Lemon Creme.jpg

Joerg- Compass on Steroids
Compass.JPG

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,511 Posts
I got it narrowed down to 2 but it was tough. There was a couple that I'd forgotten about. Vote is in! Flatband

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thats a tough call. Its going to be close this month. My votes in.

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,153 Posts
Ya know... every one of these slingshots deserves to win in one way or other. Each one is a fine example of an idea followed through with true craftsmanship. Just to be nominated is an honor that each should be very proud of. I took a very close look at each slingshot and finally made my choice, but these shooters are all winners in my book!

·
Registered
73 Posts
I feel myself unfair each time I have to pick one catty of your high standard selections, mates!

Sad point, in french we say something like : "Choosing is excluding"...see what I mean?

Apologizes due to five folks, here!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Ooops, moved too fast, for the sixth one, excuse me Joerg, I really do believe there should be another category: kind of "the heavy weight, bright and smart engineering" one!

·
Registered
286 Posts
I feel myself unfair each time I have to pick one catty of your high standard selections, mates!

Sad point, in french we say something like : "Choosing is excluding"...see what I mean? ...

Making my selection this time has been almost gut-wrenching!!! There will undoubtedly be a top vote-getter, but I agree that just being a nominee this month is an honor!
To all of the craftsmen who construct and share their slingshot art here at SF -- ¡Salud!
You guys are amazing!

·
Registered
20 Posts
So, It was tough and I really don't know much about slingshots yet Been shooting for about a month now ;P But I still voted...
All them Are nice though

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Mate how to pick when for different reasons all are great. I think that in our modern world inventiveness and using modern and lateral thinking is how I picked my Slingshot of the month.
However I still remember carving my first slingshot then lamination and molding. Now roller bearings and near zero slack in bands.
Yep technically the best slingshot and so good looking and in a class of its own.
Shane M

·
Registered
126 Posts
I would like to say I'm very happy to be nominated to be a part of this. It was a very hard decision to vote for just one slingshot.
I was thinking if I had all these slingshot(besides mine of course) with me on an outing to hunt I would have such a hard time choosing one to use. By the time I have made my decision my target would be long gone...coming home empty handed, but would still be very happy with a bag of awesome slingshots!!! LOL!
Vote has been casted....

1 - 20 of 36 Posts