<3 in or touching 6 CM circle00.00%
3-4 in or touching 6 CM circle111.11%
5-6 in or touching 6 CM circle333.33%
7-8 in or touching 6 CM circle333.33%
>8 in or touching 6 CM circle222.22%

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited by Moderator)
The only reason I started this poll is I have no frame of reference at all for how I'm shooting compared to the other guys on the forum - I really don't have a clue how I'm doing relative to everyone else. Based on what I read, seems most folks shoot a 6 CM circle or spinner (if you shoot cans primarily - that's also about the diameter of a typical can). As far as distance is concerned, lets keep it at around 10m or so - that seems pretty standard.

This is totally anonymous, so please everybody, just click the button for whatever your best guess is to your "average" of 10 shots on a 6cm circle or soda can from around 30 ft away - I'd really be interested to know ... thx for participating.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Depends on the say or the particular point in time.

Some days the safest place to keep a can is 10 meters straight in front of me. Other days I can go on a run and hit 10-15 in a row. Usually right before going 2 or 3 out of the next 20 or so.

I keep learning and improving with practice though. Hoping accuracy and consistency continue to climb.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
My problem is that I'm not shooting as much as I used to. One reason is that it's really hard to shoot here in the summer. (it is 110F out on my patio right now at 4PM)

Another is that after 76 years of hard living, my hands and back have just about gave up.

That being said, I think if I shot for a week or so, I would be 8 and above. It seems to come back fairly quickly. Didn't mean to dump on the thread, I'm just trying to give you an honest answer.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
I try every shot, maybe 7 for 10 on a great day. It seems there has to be a way to do everything the same way each time and it be as consistent as say a bb rifle, but I aint got there yet lol I enjoy competing against myself, and never quit on a miss

·
Registered
3,284 Posts
POLL: Whats your AVERAGE of 10 shots on a 6CM circle

Whats your AVERAGE of 10 shots on a 6CM circle

<3 in or touching 6 CM circle00.00%
3-4 in or touching 6 CM circle111.11%
5-6 in or touching 6 CM circle333.33%
7-8 in or touching 6 CM circle333.33%
>8 in or touching 6 CM circle222.22%
[/there are days and slings that i can hit 7-8 out of 10,and other days i cant hit the side of a barn,from Inside the barn,so i just plink for relaxation and therapy of the mindQUOTE]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts