Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since I saw Bill Hayes' Hathcock Target Sniper I knew it was for me. Don't ask me how, I never held one or even saw one in person. I just knew.
Turns out I was right! My Polymer Series Hathcock came in the mail today and it's awesome. It fits my hand like it was custom made for me and is even more accurate than I expected. Bill sent it banded up with Thera Gold and I think the speed of these bands helps in that respect too. Now I see what all the fuss was about regarding Theraband, I might be a convert.
Don't let the "budget" and "polymer" labels fool you. While this is an affordable slingshot there is nothing cheap or cut-rate about it if your goal is hitting whatever you aim at. Sure, the finish isn't muesem quality, but if that's the compromise for this level of performance at a price I can afford than I'll take it. And don't you dare call this slingshot "plastic"! It's dense and strong and heavy and most likely bomb-proof.
It looks like I'm going to have to keep my other slings covered up so they don't get dusty.
Thanks Bill, this slingshot is everything I hoped it would be.
Go and get your own, you will not get a better deal for a better slingshot!
Orange Textile Jewellery Body jewelry Eyewear

Attachments

·
Brotherhood Of The Slingshot Nutz
2,144 Posts
Very cool looking shooter. I'm glad you found nirvana. There is really nothing like shooting with one that feels right.

·
Registered
197 Posts
yet another cracker from bill

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.