Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,768 Posts
Don't you just love unexpected sling mail? I was here just paying my own attention when the drive way alarm went off and a bit later up pops the mail man. He handed me a bag and I immediately knew there was elastic in there. It has a very unique feel.
Yep sling mail from my friend Grampa Grumpy!
He sent me a beautiful little nattie and 2 rolls of Simple black.50 and .60.
It absolutely blessed my heart!! It shoots like a little dream!
Thank you sooooo much my friend. Check this out guys!!
BTW (he's really not grumpy)

Attachments

·
Registered
350 Posts
Don't you just love unexpected sling mail? I was here just paying my own attention when the drive way alarm went off and a bit later up pops the mail man. He handed me a bag and I immediately knew there was elastic in there. It has a very unique feel.
great present mate but the headline,in Australia a poof is a gay man we dont like ******* downunder.sorry if i affend thats life here.

·
aka CYBORG
1,940 Posts
great present mate but the headline,in Australia a poof is a gay man we dont like ******* downunder.sorry if i affend thats life here.
Well, great big silly you!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.