Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my newest addition to my addiction. I wanted a portable target system that was easy to move around, light, and would hold several types of targets. I had some clay target holders that I used for .22 rimfire plinking and about half ot the pvc pipe, so for less than $10 more I have this:

Plant Easel Grass Window Gas

I can put 10 clay targets, several cans or bottles, and the plywood is a great paintball target.

Plant Property Table Grass Window

The other 3 clay bird holders I can use for different distances if there are more experienced shooters who want a little more challenge. I have another $10 invested in the holders and extra rods for added height. Pretty cheap entertainment.

Easel Plant Paint Wood Signage

If all goes well, next weekend I will have some pics of this in action.

Thanks for looking.

Todd

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
I love it! I have a big, heavy, waxed canvas tarp that would be perfect to place behind it. Might have to build one of those this week....
Thanks, Todd!

·
Premium Member
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love it! I have a big, heavy, waxed canvas tarp that would be perfect to place behind it. Might have to build one of those this week....
Thanks, Todd!
I have 9' x 15' painters tarp that is ready to go if I need to put up a backstop. In the future, I might cut the 4ft. pieces and use connectors so that I can take it down and put it in a tote for easy travel. I will know more after this weekend.

Todd

1 - 3 of 3 Posts