1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
122 Posts
I have just gone to this site http://slingshots.my...a56611ee3ed124. The home page keeps jump to a site saying it is to check if you are human by playing a game. The site you are taken to is considered risky by WOT and it tried to put unwanted software on my PC three times. It was stopped as spyware each time.
That is German slingshot forum,it is very safe on the website.maybe some problem in your pc software system,not forum problem.

·
Premium Member
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The site address was being redirected to the bad site. This looks like the same server side virus that was going around a few months ago except it is redirecting to a different site. Ran all kinds of checks on my computer and found nothing on it.

·
Premium Member
784 Posts
Even good sites are not completely bulletproof, 24/7/365 ... however, it sounds like the serverside problem on that one was thankfully brief.

I look forward to the day where internet crimes (most commonly vandalism and piracy) are more widely quantified, and promptly enforced, in appropriate severity.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.