Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
SuperSure Pouches are now die cut, except the magnetic pouches. The magnetic will continue in the original style. The pouches are laminated with careful attention to the selection of hide combinations for each type of pouch.

Types of Pouches
-Premium
-SuperPouch
-Rockstar- Rock pouch
-Kangaroo

-Magnetic when available

Why Better
-Hand selected Hides
-Meticulous attention to; hide quality, texture, grain orientation
-Strength
-Life span
-Uniform yet minimal stretching during break in
-Band and tube accommodating
-Cost less in the long run
-Die cut for guaranteed uniformity

New style and sizes below, showing examples of what random color pouches could show up in any order.
Tableware Cutlery Kitchen utensil Finger Wood Wood Font Fashion accessory Metal Nail
Human body Handwriting Font Jewellery Fashion accessory View attachment 10025 Font Material property Circle Pattern Wood Font Office equipment Pattern Number Circle

Sizes of Pouches

68mm long (2 11/16 in.)

5/8 with 5.0 mm (3/16) center hole

5/8 with 6.5 mm (1/4+) center hole

3/4 with 5.0 mm (3/16) center hole
3/4 with 6.5 mm (1/4+) center hole

73mm long ( 3 1/16in.)

7/8 with 5.0 mm (3/16) center hole

7/8 with 6.5 mm (1/4+) center hole

Rockstar- 3 5/8 in. x 1 3/8 in. (90mm x 35mm)

Prices;

Magnetic only 1/2 wide $2.75 each without end holes, $3.75 each with end holes

5/8 and 3/4 wide pouches

-Premium- $ 2.00 each

-SuperPouch- $ 2.50 each
-Kangaroo- $ 2.50 each

7/8 wide pouch

- Premium- $2.15 each

-SuperPouch- $2.65 each

-Kangaroo- $2.65 each

Rockstar- $ 2.50 each in premium hide,

$ 3.00 each in either the SuperPouch composition or Kangaroo hide.

SHIPPING; Greater shipping cost may be incurred with large orders determined by quantity and shipping destination.

U.S.- Free for small orders up to 30 of the 5/8 wide pouches and 24 of the 3/4 size pouches. Other order combos determined by quantity and size.

International- $2.00 U.S. dollars for up to approximately 20 -30 pouches of the 5/8 and 3/4 sizes.

TO ORDER; Please PM me, be specific with the; quantity of each type, size and center hole size for pouches desired. Paypal prefered, other payment methods will be considered.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,097 Posts
Rayshot was nice enough to share a few of these with me at the ECST and they've been all I use since then. I use the 5/8 and 3/4 on my slings and the 1/2" magnetic for my kids. My 5 year old son wants to shoot all the time now since it is so much easier for him to load. It really has opened up slingshooting to him the way nothing else could since he is capable of drawing, holding and aiming (sort of
) but his little fingers weren't dexterous enough to load and center a shot. Now he just grabs a BB (.177) and drops it on the pouch and away he goes.
The construction of these is great, very flexible and durable. They're very small compared to many other pouches but after you use them a few times everything else starts to seem unnecessarily big. They're also very light, which is good for high-performance band sets where weight really counts.
If I ever wear out the sets I have I'll order more for sure and I'll probably get some before my next tournament or get-together so I can make up several band sets in advance.
Good work, Ray!

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
I am very excited, keep your eyes open. Why?

While these are the best out there and they will still be for sale, new, amazing pouches are coming to the line and are on the way.

Also, an occasionally run of pouches with slightly varying characteristics will be available. These will be offered on a per run basis.

I will update you in the near future of the company name and other details.

Can hardly wait.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh! Details please.
The essential details for now were freshly edited into the commentary. Mainly more subtle performance improvement through choice and hide combos. And the style change made from moving to die cut pouches allowing minimizing weight and size at the ends tapering to the full width.

I should mention the the magnetic pouches will stay the same original style due to no current successful (monetarily feasible) high quality method of production.

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
I have been testing these pouches for Rayshot for a few months now and I can honestly say that they are THE best pouches available ANYWHERE!!

His proprietary bonding process combined with his meticulous attention to grain orientation, hide quality, and texture results in a pouch that will easily outlast 15 bandsets(I am on 15 and counting with one pouch). And unlike regular leather pouches, these pouches get better with use. They actually begin to form around the projectile! The holes initially stretch a small bit then stop stretching.

And they can accomodate chinese tubes, theraband, and gum rubber of nearly any manageable size/taper.

They are worth every penny. When you break it down, they are actually cheaper in the long run due to the longevity and ability to use over and over and over.

I love these pouches and shoot with nothing else. What's more, every FlippinOut Slingshot that leaves my shop comes equipped with these pouches.

They are simply the best. Try one today, they do not disappoint!

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Love the magnetic pouches I got from you.
Light, supple and strong.

Have you ever considered kangaroo leather?
I heard it's strongest per weight.

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Love the magnetic pouches I got from you.
Light, supple and strong.

Have you ever considered kangaroo leather?
I heard it's strongest per weight.
Yes, in fact I purchased a hide. It will be made into pouches as well. I have been very busy and haven't been able to get to it.

·
Shooter
688 Posts
they look really well made !

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
These pouches are super, and Ray is a super guy!

1 - 20 of 137 Posts