Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
See The Target
22,014 Posts
A photo of a thirteen year old's guns???
This ain't that kind of forum! Lets keep the focus on slingshots. LOL

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Bells of Hythe do a range of bands including square rubber and tubes. Check their website. (No affiliation, but have been a satisfied customer in the past). Think their stuff is a bit expensive myself, but I'm tight..........

Barnett bands ( their normal ones) will do the job, are easily available, and can be improved if you change the pouches.

Theraband tubes seem to get a good reputation - am sure there are others on here who have experience of them, not used them myself. Boxes of the tubing can be bought fairly easily in the UK.

Dankung tubes last well and are very capable of hunting.

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
I think you maybe thinking of lifting 85 pounds, it is almost impossible for a human to pull that with a slingshot let alone at 13...
yeah... thinking of an 85# longbow as reference... holy spiders...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bells of Hythe do a range of bands including square rubber and tubes. Check their website. (No affiliation, but have been a satisfied customer in the past). Think their stuff is a bit expensive myself, but I'm tight..........

Barnett bands ( their normal ones) will do the job, are easily available, and can be improved if you change the pouches.

Theraband tubes seem to get a good reputation - am sure there are others on here who have experience of them, not used them myself. Boxes of the tubing can be bought fairly easily in the UK.

Dankung tubes last well and are very capable of hunting.
will do thanks mate

1 - 18 of 18 Posts