Slingshots Forum banner

PP Hunt Master

1K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  Bill Hays 
#1 ·
I was luck enough to win a slingshot given away by Bill from Pocket Predator. Needless to say, I checked the mailbox every day and with no luck.
I was debating whether to contact Bill, not that I wanted to bug him but just to let him know I wasn't ungrateful.
Yesterday, the day after Christmas, on my way to work I checked the mail and Holy Cow!! I had mail from PP. It was mailed on 12/10/20 but must have been delayed because of the holidays.
Bill had gave me a heads up that this was a proto-type and might be a bit rough around the edges. Yeah right!!
Look at this beauty! Since I'm at work all weekend, I'll give a trial run tomorrow and give a review but I can tell by holding it, we are gonna get along just fine!! Thanks again Bill and Daranda!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm with you DSIL. I am so comfortable with the frame that I am feeling guilty about the new dust collectors I have. To make it even more complicated I placed an order for the first time with WASP before I was gifted by Bill with this same frame. Now I've got a couple of new frames I am not in a rush to shoot!!? [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

#10 ·
Enjoy! Maybe I need to convert from hammer and pinch grip to thumb braced.
Tobor, I usually hold frames in a pinch grip also unless a frame is a little bigger. The Hunt Master can be comfortably held either way, you'll notice a little "hook" just below the thumb pad. That design will work well for us pinchers!

#11 ·
I'm with you DSIL. I am so comfortable with the frame that I am feeling guilty about the new dust collectors I have. To make it even more complicated I placed an order for the first time with WASP before I was gifted by Bill with this same frame. Now I've got a couple of new frames I am not in a rush to shoot!!? [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
I'm with you Mo, I haven't even shot it yet but I can tell from the grip that this is a very well designed frame. We've got a date tomorrow for sure !!

#15 ·
I was luck enough to win a slingshot given away by Bill from Pocket Predator. Needless to say, I checked the mailbox every day and with no luck.
I was debating whether to contact Bill, not that I wanted to bug him but just to let him know I wasn't ungrateful.
Yesterday, the day after Christmas, on my way to work I checked the mail and Holy Cow!! I had mail from PP. It was mailed on 12/10/20 but must have been delayed because of the holidays.
Bill had gave me a heads up that this was a proto-type and might be a bit rough around the edges. Yeah right!!
Look at this beauty! Since I'm at work all weekend, I'll give a trial run tomorrow and give a review but I can tell by holding it, we are gonna get along just fine!! Thanks again Bill and Daranda!
Your's is very close to the finished production pieces... it is rough, but not to rough, and it is a little out of spec compared to the finished line but it should give a decent representation regardless....

Anyway, I'm truly happy you're enjoying the frame... it went to great guy and really good shooter... put 'er through her paces and let's see what happens!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.