Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I've made up a simple game to spice things up in practice, but also to serve as a way to introduce discipline in a fun and interesting way, that can also give a clear indication of ones improvement.
It's quite simple really. One needs 4 spinners/targets, a 6cm, a 4cm, a 3cm and a 1.5cm one which can be replaced with a match stick or a card if two or more are playing.
Here is how it goes. 3 shoots allowed in each spinner, starting with the bigger one. Each hit has a value of 2pts for the 6cm, 3pts for the 4cm, and 4pts for the 3cm one. When the nine shots are done, the total is calculated, and 1 shot is allowed on the last 1.5cm spinner or match stick. If it is a hit, it counts only as 1pt, as the purpose is not to raise our score with a very hard shot, but hitting it does give the opportunity of one more shot at whichever spinner we choose, with a hit counting normally. The last shot does have to be called though. So the score range is a nice 0-32, more than enough to accurately gauge consistency!
So here it is, the Skropi Game! ????
Hope you like it guys!

·
Missing Barns and Telling Yarns
955 Posts
I'm digging it Skropi! I might make my targets a little bigger for now, but that's a great way to keep your range time fun and exciting. It reminds me of doing something similar when playing basketball as a kid. What kind of distance do you normally like to shoot at?

Reactions: Tag

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am shooting from 10m, and sometimes a bit more, 15-20.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts