Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally found some free time to set down and check out Pocket Predator website, and what I discovered absolutely positively made my day???? Bill is offering the Boy Shot In G10 at a fantastic price???? This size slingshot is my absolute favorite. I have this model in aluminum, and now I can get it in Two different thickness. Hey Mako Pat, this is our replacement for ole #5???? Thank you Bill

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Woooooooooo! Thank for letting me know Tag. I do love Good Ole No.5...

G10 is indestructible and light...I have developed a love for aluminum...and thinner frames.

But still a thin G10 core and see what happens.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Woooooooooo! Thank for letting me know Tag. I do love Good Ole No.5...

G10 is indestructible and light...I have developed a love for aluminum...and thinner frames.

But still a thin G10 core and see what happens.

·
Registered
815 Posts
Tag your costing me money cause I just got the ott Taurus on you're recommendation and you were correct it's great but now this is something cause your probably right again.Seems like we like the same types,I also have the micro ranger in aluminum is ok but I like the Taurus better!

Reactions: Tag

·
Registered
815 Posts
Tag your costing me money cause I just got the ott Taurus on you're recommendation and you were correct it's great but now this is something cause your probably right again.Seems like we like the same types,I also have the micro ranger in aluminum is ok but I like the Taurus better!

Reactions: Tag
1 - 9 of 9 Posts