Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
The pouches you know as Rayshot pouches have a new name and soon a new source location.

My Company name the pouches come under is "SuperSure products". Therefore the new name is; SuperSure Pouches.

I intend to have three primary lines of pouches.
- SuperPouch
- Premium Pouch
- Special Run

The Premium is what I have been selling and is the only line currently available.

The Special Run pouches will be for anything outside SuperPouch and Premium Pouch parameters.

Soon orders will be directed through flippinoutslingshots.com as Nathan and I have partnered to offer my SuperSure Pouches in a more consumer effective way. Thereby flippinoutslingshots.com will essentially be the exclusive distributor.

You can always go to the Vendor section and find the pouches here http://slingshotforu...pig-and-pigpig/.[/indent]

·
Super Moderator
6,606 Posts
Hey, good luck Ray and Nathan with your new venture. You both are quality individuals so I see nothing but good coming out of this pairing. May the joining be successful and the orders be many!!!! Flatband

·
Premium Member
8,097 Posts
You'll all want to get in line for the Super Pouch. Trust me on this one!

·
Premium Member
1,918 Posts
The SuperSure Bonded Leather pouches are now available here.

Magnetic pouches are still only available from Rayshot, but hopefully will be available online soon.

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,565 Posts
The pouches you know as Rayshot pouches have a new name and soon a new source location.

My Company name the pouches come under is "SuperSure products". Therefore the new name is; SuperSure Pouches.

- SuperPouch
- Premium Pouch
- Special Run

The Premium is what I have been selling and is the only line currently available.

The Special Run pouches will be for anything outside SuperPouch and Premium Pouch parameters.

Soon orders will be directed through flippinoutslingshots.com as Nathan and I have partnered to offer my SuperSure Pouches in a more consumer effective way. Thereby flippinoutslingshots.com will essentially be the exclusive distributor.

You can always go to the Vendor section and find the pouches here http://slingshotforu...pig-and-pigpig/.[/indent]
Da chex inda mail!

...and you can name a line of pouches after my user name "THWACK!" if you so desire.

·
Resigned
1,825 Posts

- SuperPouch
- Premium Pouch
- Special Run

Da chex inda mail!

...and you can name a line of pouches after my user name "THWACK!" if you so desire.
[/quote]
thwack pouches are 4 inches wide and 7 inches long to ensure you get that authentic "THWACK"

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,565 Posts

- SuperPouch
- Premium Pouch
- Special Run

Da chex inda mail!

[/quote]
thwack pouches are 4 inches wide and 7 inches long to ensure you get that authentic "THWACK"[/quote]

Without a good hard THWACK!
It wouldn't have the WHACK!
Without a good hard WHACK!
No critter in the sack

1 - 10 of 10 Posts