Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
The Slingin鈥 Cock 馃悢
How will the handle attach? Absolutely beautiful work!
Get you one, you won鈥檛 regret it! Jon鈥檚 work is top quality and he doesn鈥檛 try to break you with his prices. Trust me he could charge a lot more than he does for these!
Finger Bicycle part Nipper Pliers Font
Watch Hand Plant Tree Toy

Registered
Get you one, you won鈥檛 regret it! Jon鈥檚 work is top quality and he doesn鈥檛 try to break you with his prices. Trust me he could charge a lot more than he does for these!
View attachment 377914 View attachment 377915
Wait whattt??? It鈥檚 just paracord? How do you guys shoot those I use the handle to keep the whole frame stable. If it were just paracord I wouldn鈥檛 be able to aim well. I guess you have to squeeze the paracord with your ring finger and pinky?
I鈥檓 a noob though so maybe that鈥檚 why it seems like it would be hard for me to use.

Registered
The Slingin鈥 Cock 馃悢
Wait whattt??? It鈥檚 just paracord? How do you guys shoot those I use the handle to keep the whole frame stable. If it were just paracord I wouldn鈥檛 be able to aim well. I guess you have to squeeze the paracord with your ring finger and pinky?
I鈥檓 a noob though so maybe that鈥檚 why it seems like it would be hard for me to use.

Jon sprinkles special magic dust on each and every one

Registered
The Slingin鈥 Cock 馃悢
Nice. How do you avoid hitting your hands/finger and thumb with the tubes so low. Are your speedbumping and or flicking the fork?
I twist the pouch and a very slight speed bump on every frame I shoot. I shot a PFS so much while trying to learn, that鈥檚 the way I shoot everything now. Jon actually taught me that, so I can鈥檛 take credit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts