Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
First post here. Armorall? That stuff is really greasy. Silicone I believe. I would imagine that if any of this stuff getting on your slingshot would be virtually impossible to remove. Let alone on your hands. Talc power seams more reasonable. Ever notice that or a similar product is what is on many rubber items? Could it be because it stops friction?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am just getting into shooting now. The internet is certainly a great resource. That's how I found this site. I have ordered in 5 different slingshots from ebay. All metal variations to start with. Got in the first one last week and it had the surgical bands. Way to strong. My hand was shaking. So I went to Staples and got some #64's. Saw the way they are tied on this forum. Great way to adjust for strength. I have 3 sons and we do a lot of camping. This will be a very enjoyable hobby for target shooting. At least it's still legal here! I like simple. Not interested in going over board. Just like when we were kids. Oh, I got an elastic band eye injury when I was 15. When stretching a band another guy hit my hand and it hit me in the white of my eye. I have my grade 9 photo to prove it. Eye protection for me!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.