Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having been an avid viewer for a while, after I showed them how good a hunting weapon the catapult is, the Fieldsports channel.tv on youtube decided to give a link to Jorg Sprave's channel on one of their regular features, showing the best of youtube. They didn't realise he wasn't a hunter, so I linked them to my most recent hunting video, and was proud to be accepted for their feature the following week. Fieldsportschannel.tv is (I believe) the biggest shooting channel on youtube, so this has brought catapulting very much into the common gun shooters sights, and if it's ok with the mods, I will link the two videos here, and will point out that the long one is a hunting video, so don't watch if you don't like that kind of thing.

The Fieldsportschannel.tv video.

And I have a competition open in the correct section, so please look at that too, as I've no catapulting entrants yet.
Thank you.

· Member, Brotherhood of Slingshot Nutz
10,979 Posts
Ha haaaaaa! Hunting and gathering. It worked for me, Louis. Nice funny video, and I still like your videos. Time you got the recognition you deserve -- well, it shouldn't have been on a comedy show, but still.

Congratulations, buddy!

· Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha haaaaaa! Hunting and gathering. It worked for me, Louis. Nice funny video, and I still like your videos. Time you got the recognition you deserve -- well, it shouldn't have been on a comedy show, but still.

Congratulations, buddy!
Thanks pal; I made youtube partner you know, so I think that gave a little extra weight to it. And it is a funny show, is it a comedy? They work really hard, consulting some of the uk's top businesses and shooters; they're pretty much a two man tv broadcasting company. Anyway, I'm really happy with it, thought I'd show you guys.

· Registered
5,028 Posts
congratulations on getting featured in the show. Those guys have a sense of humor! pretty funny. I watched your hunting and gathering video a while ago. I've been trying to learn more about what plants you can eat. Your video was helpful. Still trying to think of something decent for your competition. take it easy bud

· Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks guys; almost everything I know about catties was learned here, or in the field. I was living off catapulting for months, just to see if I could; it was not only acheivable, using ball bearings, it was positively easy. Thanks very much to you all. And don't be afraid to enter my contest, and subscribe to my channel (tee-hee)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.