Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guy,s I,m new to the slingshot world I have been shooting a strike nine for about a month . This week I got my ps-2 with some other goodies. been shooting 3/8 steel an doing ok . Well to day I try to shoot some reg-bb,s at 13 yd,s I was deadly shooting at campbell soap can. the only way i could miss was not to have the bb center in the pouch. The ps-2 felt great in the hand it was cold an windy so I only shoot for a half hour but it sure was fun. P.s the ps-2 ruff& ready is only $15.00 came with nice band an pouch. looked perfect to me. Wasn,t ruff but it was ready.

· "Southern Flip Style"
2,443 Posts
Hi guy,s I,m new to the slingshot world I have been shooting a strike nine for about a month . This week I got my ps-2 with some other goodies. been shooting 3/8 steel an doing ok . Well to day I try to shoot some reg-bb,s at 13 yd,s I was deadly shooting at campbell soap can. the only way i could miss was not to have the bb center in the pouch. The ps-2 felt great in the hand it was cold an windy so I only shoot for a half hour but it sure was fun. P.s the ps-2 ruff& ready is only $15.00 came with nice band an pouch. looked perfect to me. Wasn,t ruff but it was ready.
I'm glad you liked the "unfinished" version of it!!!! I was hesitant to begin offering them that way, but quite a few have wanted them that way now. Did you finish it out or leave it raw??? Put up some pics when you can if you finished it.... I'd love to see what you do with it.
All the best!!!
Perry

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.