Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day everyone just came across a fella on Instagram - sonhoai.9491 and I am going to order one of his slingshots tonight. They are more or less copies of any slingshot you want except made in g10, carbon, micarta etc. They are custom so you can pick all your dimensions etc. Plus the prices are a lot cheaper than every where else I can find. For the raptor I want made out of layers of carbon fibre and blue g10, shipped to Australia it will cost me $160USD which is a fair bit cheaper than every other custom slingshots I have come across. Go check out his work, its amazing!

·
Registered
398 Posts
G'day everyone just came across a fella on Instagram - sonhoai.9491 and I am going to order one of his slingshots tonight. They are more or less copies of any slingshot you want except made in g10, carbon, micarta etc. They are custom so you can pick all your dimensions etc. Plus the prices are a lot cheaper than every where else I can find. For the raptor I want made out of layers of carbon fibre and blue g10, shipped to Australia it will cost me $160USD which is a fair bit cheaper than every other custom slingshots I have come across. Go check out his work, its amazing!night.
I have a couple frames from PVS. He's a phenomenal builder. Yes he's a copycat, but like you say he's super cheap. He really puts price into perspective when it comes to custom builds.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a couple frames from PVS. He's a phenomenal builder. Yes he's a copycat, but like you say he's super cheap. He really puts price into perspective when it comes to custom builds.

The only thing I think would have him selling more would be to add credit to the original creators of those frames. He seems like a great guy and I am really excited to receive my first fully custom slingshot.

·
Registered
398 Posts
The only thing I think would have him selling more would be to add credit to the original creators of those frames. He seems like a great guy and I am really excited to receive my first fully custom slingshot.
That's my thoughts, but sadly others don't think that way. Like yourself, I wanted a raptor frame. Before pulling the pin on one from RCC, I got an hdpe copy just to see if I liked the frame style.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's my thoughts, but sadly others don't think that way. Like yourself, I wanted a raptor frame. Before pulling the pin on one from RCC, I got an hdpe copy just to see if I liked the frame style.

Yeah I was originally going to get one from RCC, but it would cost me 240USD for one I wanted with clips. But now I am getting basically the exact same for 160USD which is a big difference in price. PVS seems as though he takes pride in his build's like RCC, all of his builds look immaculate. I made a raptor myself to see if I would like the frame and I love the style. Particularly how pocketable it is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.