Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Registered
3,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello friends

I present the first of a series of hairpins forms of "Hoof"
You know I like all models of catapults, but my great passion is natural and mixed with other woods if I like best.

The fork is "Quercus faginea Lamark," I know that I have not come to get all the grain, you know my right hand is not very good, todabia not finish, just a coat of linseed oil very soft, I will finish of taking the grain in the future.

Mixed woods are oak, the thin sheet do not know what it is, but my wood is tough and star is the "BOJ"

Hope you like
.... Alf

Attachments

· Premium Member
2,320 Posts
Very nice job!

· Over 9001 Warning Points!
1,953 Posts
I really like that, alf! i like the hoof shaped nats

· Registered
882 Posts
!!Oye tio, que esta te ha quedado soberbia!! Mirad que gran convinacion de maderas sobre ese pedazo de encino. Saludos

· Registered
3,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hello again friends, I could not go to sleep without knowing that they had found the hoof, I have missed the last skin and remove the fork was not dry enough, but I'm very happy with the work done is very comfortable and accurate.
Thank you very much for the compliment, the working level forum is awesome and makes me better.

Thank you very much to all ........ Alf

· Premium Member
4,776 Posts
Very beautiful Alf!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.