Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Premium Member
So hot 馃サ lately I decided to build out side at dusk ! So quite and peaceful done a meatbro out g10 馃榿 turned out not bad for electric candle light 馃挕 View attachment 353506 View attachment 353507 View attachment 353508 View attachment 353509 View attachment 353510 View attachment 353511 View attachment 353512 View attachment 353513 View attachment 353514 View attachment 353515
That is awesome!!!

Almost makes me want to try synthetics again. But not gonna do that.

The Meatbro is fantastic design.

Read Only
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Been a long time since we seen anything out of the PB shop, and that鈥檚 a sweet one! I never seen that design before, but I鈥檓 gonna have to try one!
ya bin in a rut man but back on the road .ya its pretty cool design going do a built up on i think be a fun build . i get it 5 inch high as well this one was touch short. thanks shane(y)

Read Only
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey, that turned out quite nice. I really like that digital camo pattern and I hadn鈥檛 seen the Meatbro design yet. Pretty cool frame.
Thanks ! The camo side has a texture to it . To bad both sides did have it be really fast build round it off and done 馃弫 it鈥檚 a neat little frame the gap is 35mm not to tight but that said don鈥檛 think I shoot tube through the centre just use the holes to snag tubes

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.