Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Over 9001 Warning Points!
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
considering how everyone is crazy about them again- here's how i shoot it. single 1745 tube and supersure superpouch shooting 7/16" and 5/8" steel. once you adapt to just letting it sit where it wants to, it's hard to get a hand hit. i like it for when i walk my dog, i can hold it loaded in my hand and deploy and shoot quickly. I've collected many errant doves on my dog walks.

· Over 9001 Warning Points!
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'm sure there're alot of people that hate em. shouldn't be hard to trade for one.

· Premium Member
5,065 Posts
considering how everyone is crazy about them again- here's how i shoot it. single 1745 tube and supersure superpouch shooting 7/16" and 5/8" steel. once you adapt to just letting it sit where it wants to, it's hard to get a hand hit. i like it for when i walk my dog, i can hold it loaded in my hand and deploy and shoot quickly. I've collected many errant doves on my dog walks.

very cool steve, i cant wait for my snail, i am hoping to the same with my snail as you do with your luck rings, you make it look too easy!

· Philly
2,460 Posts
Nice smooth technique Pop, looks good, nice form also.
Philly

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.