Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mojave Mo
4,820 Posts
Stop The Presses!!!? Are you holding those builds together with Reese's Spread?! Do you have a Makery Secret that needs to be shared with the Forum???

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Master of Swine Fu
2,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ha ha ha mo, no, but it the binding agent does resemble marshmallow creme, can you guess what it is?

·
Mojave Mo
4,820 Posts
ha ha ha mo, no, but it the binding agent does resemble marshmallow creme, can you guess what it is?
Hmmm. Crisco?? Nope, that wouldn't do it. Hopefully not Titanic Glue. I'm gonna say Epoxy laced with, chalk??

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
b8f0adf50ed18777e3d184c4bc12f7e2.jpg

On the left is my universal ranger when I first finished it. On the right is after I kept messing with it to make the grip fit my hand better. With a palm swell it would be my most used slingshot. That said it is my most consistently accurate. I'm trying to get my mini Taurus looped tuber there. I think it's not as accurate because of the lack of indexing grooves. Still love it, the Taurus is my most comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Master of Swine Fu
2,725 Posts
b8f0adf50ed18777e3d184c4bc12f7e2.jpg

On the left is my universal ranger when I first finished it. On the right is after I kept messing with it to make the grip fit my hand better. With a palm swell it would be my most used slingshot. That said it is my most consistently accurate. I'm trying to get my mini Taurus looped tuber there. I think it's not as accurate because of the lack of indexing grooves. Still love it, the Taurus is my most comfortable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SWEET. nice work both times.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts