Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took alot of collecting to figure out what i like in a frame. Turns out the champ is what i like.looking to get rid of some of the frames that arent getting the love they deserve and bring in some that definitely will. Definitely plan on buying a few more but i figured id try and see if anyone was looking to trade.. Let me know what you got and want and lets make a deal! Thanks everyone.

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,192 Posts
Rayshot had. a stack of them for sale = he may yet have a few waiting for deserving customers - check the for sale section.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rayshot had. a stack of them for sale = he may yet have a few waiting for deserving customers - check the for sale section.
Thaks for the reply.ive been in contact. He does in fact have some beauties but i was trying to thin out the heard before i brought any new ones in.thanks again.

·
Premium Member
9,964 Posts
Your story sounds like mine. The Champ was my first commercial frame but I went through many many others through the years before realizing that the Champ, my first love was the one.
Some day I hope I will own a real Rayshot! Great choice btw.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your story sounds like mine. The Champ was my first commercial frame but I went through many many others through the years before realizing that the Champ, my first love was the one.
Some day I hope I will own a real Rayshot! Great choice btw.
Thanks for sharing! I was a little late on the champ train but once i got one in my hand i knew. I own one from Ray and one fron Dan Hood. Both are top notch and shoot great .the champs seems to bring out every ounce of talent i have as a shooter. I dont know why or how. But everything just feels right.

·
Registered
477 Posts
I love my champ it's my favorite. Everyday I shoot i shoot my champ. A real rayshot would be nice, but I dont have that kind of money for a slingshot right now.the slim small frame fits in almost any pocket so it's great for edc

1 - 9 of 9 Posts