Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,686 Posts
Cool, paste em' with a pickle fork. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
Darrell, that is a really, really tough shot. I got it once out of ten or fifteen throws, and it was two feet off the ground. I am a fumbling mess with the pouch. A lot of the time I couldn't get drawn before it hit the ground.
That's some fine shooting you captured there. And to have hit a quarter like that???? Crazy.....
You got my attention.

·
Resigned
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Darrell, that is a really, really tough shot. I got it once out of ten or fifteen throws, and it was two feet off the ground. I am a fumbling mess with the pouch. A lot of the time I couldn't get drawn before it hit the ground.
That's some fine shooting you captured there. And to have hit a quarter like that???? Crazy.....
You got my attention.
Since I am not able to spin around like you can and draw a bead this was the best I could do to shoot with some similarity but still find it difficult to toss a can or a coin from behind and over me in a direction to get a hit. This was not my best shooting but it was fun and that's what counts. I Think.
Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
I am/was (till a few minutes ago) still at it. I keep fumbling! Kept missing by nothing, when Heather walks over and says, "there is no can" and whack I got it. Managed to get two in a row followed by a miss then another hit. I quit after the last hit. It's a tough one.

And you're right! It is about fun.

·
Premium Member
4,900 Posts
Great shooting Darrel! You Too Joe! You both are awesome shooters in my book!

If I spun around to shoot I'd be so dizzy I wouldn't even see the can.

·
Premium Member
4,900 Posts

Gracias.

That's funny stuff, Jim! I laughed out loud...
[/quote] I'm probably one up on ya on the crown n coke! maybe that's why I'm dizzy.

Reactions: capnjoe

·
Resigned
5,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Gracias.

That's funny stuff, Jim! I laughed out loud...
[/quote] I'm probably one up on ya on the crown n coke! maybe that's why I'm dizzy.
[/quote]

One Crown and no Coke please.

·
Premium Member
1,971 Posts
Dang me, better get a rope and hang me... I couldn't like anything.. I reached my limit. I guess I'm too free with those like buttons.

I am a crown, then coke man mice elf. Together, they are too much. Let's get it done and over with! Quit faking videos, Darrell! It's bad enough that you let people believe that a pf could ever penetrate the inner sanctum of the slingshot world. For crying out loud, man!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts