Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Several years ago my friend **** and I were at the coffee shop talking important issues, like “where are we going to fish today????????” **** puts his feet on a chair, and this guy walks by and tell s **** he has two different colored socks on???? **** never missed a beat and responds “I have a pair at home just like them????????” **** had the personality, intelligence and the ability to cut you down to size with just a few sarcastic phrases. **** also could make a bad day seem not so bad by just a few words of kind humorous phrases. I just realized I just described the one and only”thank goodness” THWACK????????????

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
My oldest brother and I were never close. (25 years between us.) I came "home" for a visit once and when he saw me; he said, "You're still fat." My mouth fell open and I heard, "You're still an A$$Ho[e. I can lose weight."

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
My oldest brother and I were never close. (25 years between us.) I came "home" for a visit once and when he saw me; he said, "You're still fat." My mouth fell open and I heard, "You're still an A$$Ho[e. I can lose weight."

·
Neophyte
2,119 Posts
My personal favorite is "I've been called worse by more important people. "

Reactions: Tag

·
Premium Member
11,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A lmao line by Flipgun “I guess it’s a case where the plain sister can cook thanks Flipgun

1 - 6 of 6 Posts