Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was talking to Mark Seljan last year, and asked if he had a new slingshot design on plans, and that I would be so happy to to test one .....He said "I have something for you"...but he doesn´t told me a name, New Slant?, New MS Hunter?, Ten Ton Hammer?....nothing. He just sent me the box.

I asked Mark "Can I make a public video of what´s inside the box?"
and he said "Oh yes, if you wish! Curious to see how you like it!"
I said "I would love to make an unboxing, and upload it to youtube"
He replied: "Believe or not but no one made a true box open video over the years!"

The box arrived on December 11. I had no clue what was going to be inside the box (Well, a slingshot of course, but which one?) I didn´t want to open the box without the proper video, but the christmas eve, then new year, then my birthday....I just stared ath the box, wanting to open it...but I held back those feelings.

So it was on February 15 when I got the time to make the video unboxing, then I had to edit the video to make it to youtube.

So, here is the video, the Real Unboxing, Is in Spanish, I will make the proper english subtitles later, but Mark said that the auto translate is quite fine, so, enjoy:

Thanks a lot Mark! You rock!, as a slingshot designer, and as a friend.

I forgot how to insert the video, but here is the link:

·
Super Moderator
6,185 Posts
Mark is an awesome guy. That a cool package to receive.

I have a Slant OTT comp which is probably my most prized frame.

The cleaver looks awesome as do most of his frames.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Thank you very much Raul! A video like this always a source of fun especially on home office days. A new level of unboxing for sure!

Hope you have a good time with this frame!

Take care my friend,

Mark

Reactions: BAT

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mark is an awesome guy. That a cool package to receive.

I have a Slant OTT comp which is probably my most prized frame.

The cleaver looks awesome as do most of his frames.
Indeed, he is an awesome guy for sure!
I need to add a Slant to my collection also....I have the MS Hunter in Camo, now the Cleaver, is an awesome frame!

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you very much Raul! A video like this always a source of fun especially on home office days. A new level of unboxing for sure!

Hope you have a good time with this frame!

Take care my friend,

Mark
Thanks to you Mark for sending me the Cleaver V3, and yes, is a new level of unboxing :D !!

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here is the video inserted! I found a great tutorial by Jim Williams on how to do it right!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts