Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came home to some sling mail today! !! And boy am I lucky .. was blown away when I opened it Joe ! .. this shooter is really nice .. from the looks to the way it shoots ... it's just a sweet little shooter to have .. and I will cherish it for a long time buddy .. thank you !!! .. he also threw in some candy and some powder balls ! :) thanks alot joe for the great package .. very much appreciated buddy !!
cb821c83a192c8d1b53eaecd9c1afe56.jpg
5bd2d476f993082f451a90d0c06afb7d.jpg
f6e8b75725f539806bf8174a13f9eba5.jpg

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks pal!! Yes always nice to get slingmail!! Feels like a kid on Christmas !! This frame is just awesome !!!
Woooow that things awesome! Whay a great score you guys are sure having fun with this little trade-off!

Sent using two thumbs and Tapatalk.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Joey that's awesome bud. Just a super looking frame. Hey Joe nice work man, you really nailed it.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Haha no doubt about that bro !!! This thing is just great !!! Thank you !! This trade is super cool .. and I am looking forward to the fiture trades !! :)
Well I think that bar just got a hike up wow nice frame .Is That olive on the tips and swell looks good .Thats a nice one for the collection Joey that's one of a kind wow ! This trade is really shaping up nice

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Awesome buddy !! You put together a beauty .. I was blown away lol ... I will get some video of the powder balls exploding in the air and static !!! I keep looking at this shooter .. my wife is getting jealous :)
Im really glad you like it. It's old groath walnut with a touch of olive, gzk white bands and a warrior pouch. The lanyard is of course by our own Ravintree. Have fun popping those powder balls. Enjoy buddy!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts