Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally received my minamlist rig in the mail that I had been waiting for a little over 3 weeks today. That was a long wait for a small item but I LOVE this little thing! For starters I think it looks great, I was thinking it might have been made of some just high-density plastic or something. It actually appears to be some kind of injection molded resin as it's very smooth and has almost no seams. The hardware looks nice and is magnetic. The stainless steel tightening screw is received by a brass nut on the opposite side to prevent stripping. I'm running 3/4" × 6.5" straight cuts of SS Black with a Warrior Navy Seal pouch. I just really like this thing. The only way I can really describe it is that it feels like having something in your hand when there's nothing there. When you look at the picture where you can see my hand, notice my ring finger is wrapped around the top part of the ring? That tiny bit of extra grip makes my frame hand feel more solid, and with strong bands shot framless thats always a plus!

For $4 to my door, I couldn't like it much more. I really would like one made out of black anodized aluminium.. ;)

Thanks for looking, Im gonna do some more shooting!
f95cdc57212f1f6e4220fb8fe7544471.jpg
4943c5c45a24049769a9283294f3dc2a.jpg
e94f436f7f92e4d013e973ea52b66bb7.jpg

Sent using two thumbs and Tapatalk.

·
Registered
612 Posts
I got a steel one included in a Dankung order, would you be interested in it? I'm not sure if it's any good or not, but I have no interest in using it and I'd be happy to send it along.

·
Premium Member
8,097 Posts
I've been a naysayer on these in the past, but that looks pretty cool!
I'll take the one you don't want if the Chef isn't interested, 3danman.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I got a steel one included in a Dankung order, would you be interested in it? I'm not sure if it's any good or not, but I have no interest in using it and I'd be happy to send it along.
That would be awesome thank you, I beleive I've become an overnight collector of these lol!

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didnt even see your post until after Id responded to 3danman! Id much prefer it go to you as Ive already got this one and youve tipped me on how to be a better shot more than once - enjoy!

Reactions: M.J and MakoPat

·
Registered
612 Posts
I didnt even see your post until after Id responded to 3danman! Id much prefer it go to you as Ive already got this one and youve tipped me on how to be a better shot more than once - enjoy!

Are you sure, Chef? I could send this to you and you could pass on whichever you don't prefer to MJ-- you had dibs first.

Or if it's simpler for everybody I could send it straight to MJ.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Are you sure, Chef? I could send this to you and you could pass on whichever you don't prefer to MJ-- you had dibs first.

No worries my friend! You send that one to MJ I've got plenty of stuff to play with here, and I'm looking at a few stainless ones from different retailers anyhow :)

Thanks for your generosity! If MJ decides he finds its no good (which I doubt lol!) he can toss it over his shoulder in my direction LOL!

Reactions: 3danman

·
Registered
612 Posts

No worries my friend! You send that one to MJ I've got plenty of stuff to play with here, and I'm looking at a few stainless ones from different retailers anyhow :)

Thanks for your generosity! If MJ decides he finds its no good (which I doubt lol!) he can toss it over his shoulder in my direction LOL!

Sounds good. I'll sling MJ a pm now.

·
Premium Member
3,288 Posts
Great! I am glad you got it BushpotChef.

Even happier you love it.

And just cool stuff all the way around on the sharing.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This is more expensive but I'm def getting this one next.

Look what I found on AliExpress
http://s.aliexpress.com/vEjmURna
That one's really attractive! I like the fact that has a key ring hole I haven't seen that, and would make it nice for a tangle free Pocket carry.

Im gonna snag one soon too, thanks for sharing. :)

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Great! I am glad you got it BushpotChef.

Even happier you love it.

And just cool stuff all the way around on the sharing.
Thanks alot Pat! Yeah its great!

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Heres a little vid guys, just to show how it works a little bit. :)

Reactions: Covert5

·
Neophyte
2,119 Posts
Reactions: BushpotChef

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 20 of 22 Posts