Slingshots Forum banner

Recommendation for Thera-Tube

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  boyntonstu 
Alright, so before you read this, keep in mind I am not trying to show off. I simply want a Thera-tube recommendation so I don't waste money on something too weak/strong. Here- I know slingshots are different from bows, but to give you an idea, I can pull a 50lb compound bow with my index finger. If you don't what a compound bow is, I can also pull a 100lb longbow with one finger. At max, I can , with some difficulty pull a 75lb compound bow with three fingers, or a 150lb longbow. The sling shot I am using is the Daisy P51, with a steel body (steel fork and steel brace), and like I said it has a brace ('cause they're allowed over here.) The Trumark RR2 band is still far too easy, and people say that the Black Thera-tube is just somewhat harder. what could I use? Also, I use large ammo, and my grip is pretty good. I only do plinking, but I would like something impressive, and something that does massive damage. And sorry to a certain person on these forums, if you manage to figure out who this is, I was sorta ticked off that day. Thank you for your time, and please give me a recommendation if possible.
1,2, or 3 red TB tubes should do you fine.

I have some Silver TB if you want to try it but I think that it is too slow in comparison.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.