Reactions: Larren Shot and Tag

·
Registered
625 Posts
Reactions: Tag

·
Prince of Paraprosdokians and Epistemophilia
2,565 Posts
I made a pouch out of the tongue of my favorite boots that I retired. Also I seen natty's at Walmart in the pet aisle lol
They're not slingshots. They are "Make a Wish" wishbones for people who could only afford to buy wishbone-less chickens.

·
2,565 Posts
Dogs do like them! My son's Bassett Hound chowed down a nice little fork I had just about finished up for a trade. I forget who was going to get it but I hated to break the news that "the dog ate it" !! LOL
Might not want to get these for your dog, may give em wrong idea :-o
...and splintery bowel movements... OW WOW!!!

·
2,565 Posts
I seen those forks at Walmart, but didn't have time to take a good look. I'll have to check them out
You may have a hard time checking them out - if your local WalMart has 30 checkout registers, it's pretty much guaranteed that only three will be open when you want to check out.

Just sayin'...

·
2,565 Posts
awesome Larren, that brings back memories of making pouches out of parts of our shoes. Hope all is going well for you.
The difference between a fiddle and a violin-

If the instrument being played is played by a person wearing shoes, it's a violin.

If the instrument being played is played by a person without shoes, it's a fiddle.

BUT - when you want to sell your fiddle, you'd probably get more money for it if you list it as a "violin".

Yes, I've been known to pluck around (pizzicato) with violins, as well as guitars and ukuleles. And although I also play the "harp", the harps I play have no strings to pluck, because they are "blues harps" , in the manner in which I play them. In fact, when I bought them, they were sold as "No strings attached". Clever folks, those Suzukis.

THWACK!

One of these days I'm going to actually count how many times I digressed in one post. No wonder that I have to consume a GERD tablet every night - too much digression.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
They aren't slingshots or dog toys but you can use them in both ways they are actually bird perching sticks but I'm gonna buy one and turn into a fork and show you guys the results

1 - 16 of 16 Posts