Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening folk!
Finished another small beauty. This time I laminated bocote, bruyere burl, mammoth wood burl, chechen wood burl, oak and maple burl to the oak core. Between smaller pieces are black vulcan fiber pieces. I also used mosaic pins that I made. I sanded the surface to 2500 grit, polished and finished with shellac.

Hopefully you like it,
Cheers!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,138 Posts
Mr. Sharker, you already know I'm your biggest fan. Your work is artistry in Slingshot crafting. There are a few that come close but I think you stand alone at the top. Absolutely stunning work.(y):)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Good evening folk!
Finished another small beauty. This time I laminated bocote, bruyere burl, mammoth wood burl, chechen wood burl, oak and maple burl to the oak core. Between smaller pieces are black vulcan fiber pieces. I also used mosaic pins that I made. I sanded the surface to 2500 grit, polished and finished with shellac.

Hopefully you like it,
Cheers!
Fantastic job! A Great combination Beautiful combination

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Mr. Sharker, you already know I'm your biggest fan. Your work is artistry in Slingshot crafting. There are a few that come close but I think you stand alone at the top. Absolutely stunning work.(y):)
You make me blush 😊, true is I like it as art form, combine different kind materials and woods together.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts