Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Neophyte
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first dog that was really mine was a sweet friendly pit bull named Chloe. She was there when I thought I was loosing my mind. When the fight was not worth it any more. But she was there to show me the way, the way to be and be at peace with that. I miss he deeply.

I'll post pictures soon. Thanks for letting me let out that.

·
Super Moderator
6,192 Posts
Dogs... My first one was Lassie a Border/Rough collie cross. She was an amazing dog. Miss her.

My wife to be arrived home one day with a miniature doberman - Bella - didn't like he that much in the beginning but her personality won me over pretty quick. We had to give her away - which was very upsetting. But she did go to a good home.

We later got Gemma - a German Shepherd. When we immigrated to the UK in 2010 she stayed with my folks. I returned 7 months ago and she went crazy when she saw me. She's not left my side for a second since... In fact she's warming my feet right now. Think she likes having me touching her in some way constantly.

·
Premium Member
11,486 Posts
Thanks for sharing When my Father was in the hospital there was a patient across the hall that laid on their back all day, except when this lady brought her dog in to visit the patients. It was very heart warming, but also extremely hilarious when the dog entered the room this patient immediately set straight up Like they had a spring in their back.❤ just as soon as the dog left this patient resumed lying flat on their back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts