Slingshots Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
804 Posts
WooHoo! Got mine today. Shown below with factory grip pieces and Tex-Shooter foam grip. THe original plastic had started to deform slightly around the edges and creaked a lot. It just didn't feel real solid, though the foam helps hold it together. No way I'll part with the foam grip, so, unfortunately, this new beautiful wood will be hidden underneath it, but at least it'll give me a nice solid grip. Thanks, Tom!

Attachments

· aka. bunnybuster
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WooHoo! Got mine today. Shown below with factory grip pieces and Tex-Shooter foam grip. THe original plastic had started to deform slightly around the edges and creaked a lot. It just didn't feel real solid, though the foam helps hold it together. No way I'll part with the foam grip, so, unfortunately, this new beautiful wood will be hidden underneath it, but at least it'll give me a nice solid grip. Thanks, Tom!
Maybe I should just put shrink tubing around the wood.
Then, I wouldnt have to take the time to make them fancy and unique.
Just a thought

· Registered
804 Posts
Nah, I'm probably the only person who'll ever buy one of these from you and then cover it up. Believe me, I hate to do it, but I've had the foam grip on it from the beginning (bought it that way from Tex) and it doesn't feel "right" to me without it. And, if I want to show off the wood, the grip slides off pretty easily.

· Registered
439 Posts
from all factory built slingshots, this is my favorit one. excelent grip, excelent ergonomy. the original bandset sucked in any way, to hard to pull and very less speed. my flatband atatchment works realy good but with a frame designt for flatbandbands, i would feel much better.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.